Two Stories from my winter break. PS If you haven’t seen season 8 of how I met your mother then sorry

Day One

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, I flew to one of Canada’s maritime provinces called  Nova Scotia. The capital city of NS and the only city in NS is Halifax. I flew to Halifax because it’s the only city in NS that has an international airport. When got off the plane I walked to the baggage check and saw my dad who had just flown from Calgary, and my grandparents who drove from their hometown called Truro. When I went down the escalator and saw my dad who I hadn’t seen in a month.  I was so excited to see my dad that I didn’t realize my grandparents were there too. 

When  I got down from the escalator I sprinted to my dad and gave him a hug. After I hugged my dad we went to get my bag. After we got my bag we got in the car and drove to Truro which is an hour northwest drive. We got to my Nana and Papa’s house and it smelled like cookies. I asked my Nana if she was baking and she said that she was baking gumdrop cookies. We brought my three bags to my room. One of the bags Just had my clothes in them, the second had my Xbox and videogames, and the third had my carry on snakes and handheld devices.

we went back downstairs and watched TV. They watched an episode of Peaky Blinders while I played Madden mobile on my phone.

Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and I was sooooo excited to open presents. When I woke up, I turned on the Xbox and opened Netflix. When I was on Netflix I was debating whether I should watch Family Guy of How I Met Your mother. I Decided To watch the second. I watched the episode where Barney and Quinn get insane pre-nupes and then get a divorce.

I went to wake up my dad by violently shaking in and then we watched Archer together. At about 7 I waited at the top of the stairs for my nana to get dressed and ready. At seven forty-five I went downstairs to open presents. The first one I opened was Jedi Fallen order, the second was a headset, the third was a lego set. I opened and opened until there was one left. It was huge and I did not know what it was. I opened it and found paper, tons of paper. I threw all of the paper out and found another box. In that box, there was an Apple watch box. I opened it thinking there was another box but there was an Apple Watch Series 3. I was so happy. I took the watch, plugged it in, hooked it up to my phone, and ate a cookie. 

After it was hooked up I went to my cousins’ house and my aunt made bacon and french toast casserole. We ate and then I played Mini sticks with my cousin. After I went home and played Jedi Fallen Order on my Xbox.

6 Comments

1. first comment.
    also the story was very good although there wasn’t a lot of use with the five senses

1. There was four, Duel On Mustafar, Yodas hut, Anakin’s Starfighter, and Obi wan’s hut